Clic 24hr Charterhouse-on-Mendip

tangent

Senior Retro Guru
Anybody?... not sure if actually riding retro as travelling back to blighty for this...but it's a great event. Good luck to anyone else participating.

"Team Last Trail to Transcentral" will be dreaming of Malvern n' Classic's / Cheddar Challenges of bygone day's...

C24hr

It this coming weekend...worth spectating, or even donating as it's a massive fundraiser for Clic charity!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh, my knees hurt!!!! What a weekend, very enjoyable despite appalling weather. The guy who rode the most solo laps managed 22! That's 220 miles through rain, hail, mud and darkness. Fair play!!! :)

Re: C24hr

tangent":2h7twpwm said:
It this coming weekend...worth spectating, or even donating as it's a massive fundraiser for Clic charity!

Hope you have managed to finish the 36 pints of Bath Ales Spa Tangent! ;)

Clic24

Yeah Barn it was mint eh...v. muddy but still mint.?

22 laps is a serious amount laps (what's the best ever that's been achieved in more californian conditions?).

There was some SPA left over :roll: ...but managed to ride away from the event and refresh at Priddy a little while later.

Back in Norway now...& it's raining here too!

Mint it was, but my knees are still knackered! The doc says the ends of my shin bones (can't remember the technical name) were rubbing on the backs of my knee caps. Apparently it will keep happening, gutted! I might need to drink a gallon of Spa to get through the next one! :)

Back