drum5.jpg

drum6.jpg

drum7.jpg

drum8.jpg

drum9.jpg

drum10.jpg

drum11.jpg

nice action shot Kaiser ;)

Velo was singletrack master and when his brakes fecked he was off like a two bob rocket, nitrovelo as he is now known :cool: .

Kaiser had no big ring action which can only be a good thing but nailed some really technical sections as well as some north shore fun and I managed to almost get into an altercation after nearly running down a whole family in the by now inevitable sprint back to the car with Kaiser (I won, snatching the honour back this month).

great place and my was there a lot of roots :shock:

Macretro coming at ya!

From the other thread

Velo has promised to record the event for posteriority and will be accompanied by me and gash's musings. Here first, are the 2 publishable pics.

3498105372_488c3c4a20_b.jpg

I have no idea what we were thinking, kinda freeform expresionism or summat

3497448549_cefa7a83f9_b.jpg

I went to Drumlanrig in 2007 - it was one of the best trail centres I've been to - some of the route was really nice and technical while quite natural.

It also appears to be all downhill somehow :D

know what you mean orange, the downhills are not to steep so you feel that they last alot longer- however I was aware of lots of uppy bits :roll:

tis a great place and really worth a visit but can imagine that in the rain the roots would be a real trial.

Velo mentioned drum again, will be out this time.

Family meeting to announce sister moving to Whistler- cheap holidays for me!! :D

Back