Drumlanrig Sunday 3rd of May

awaycaboose":28vef72f said:
Depending on how I get on with gazz at Pollock this weekend then I should be good to go.

cool beans 700c and fixed :LOL:

kaiser":2cbk7nw5 said:
Anyone fancy a scoot about Drumlanrig?

Where is it? Dumfrieshire?

Supposed to be doing a Rally that weekend but as the car is still unpainted and in a million bits its not looking likely :roll:

Si

kaiser":1aq41iod said:
awaycaboose":1aq41iod said:
Depending on how I get on with gazz at Pollock this weekend then I should be good to go.

Not 700c but quite possibly fixed if my londonfixiebike bolt on sprocket gets here by then. Prepare to laugh long and hard. :LOL:

:shock:

Note: can the macretro crew bring bikes that work and will not break this time ;) , these old bikes are shite dontyouknow- I'm off to build my on-one ;)

awaycaboose":37fc180v said:
kaiser":37fc180v said:
awaycaboose":37fc180v said:

Not 700c but quite possibly fixed if my londonfixiebike bolt on sprocket gets here by then. Prepare to laugh long and hard. :LOL:

:eek: :eek: fixed off road is nuts, even hopping up and down kerbs is a skill.

clockworkgazz":2vxnx9z4 said:
:shock:

Note: can the macretro crew bring bikes that work and will not break this time ;) , these old bikes are shite dontyouknow- I'm off to build my on-one ;)

Mine'll work...whether or it not it'll throw me to the ground and try to kill me will be another matter however. :LOL:

Back