Burrington Combe ride at Mendip, in June?

guybe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just a feeder if anyone interested to tag along, a ride at Burrington Combe forest over the Mendips, there is some good trails over there and I have found some new trails this morning with some jumps and bends. and thought I would share with you.

It wont be an all dayer thing, it can be done either in morning or afternoon for a couple hours in the forest and can stop in the Burrington Inn for a drink before cycling back to carpark.

www.burringtoninn.co.uk

Possible date, anytime in June apart from 6th-7th as it's the Bikefest at Aston Court in Bristol, www.bike-fest.com

Rides

I have alot of busy weekends coming up, hope to fit this one in will keep in touch

Cheers kirbdug :D

Yea I should be good for this, I cant fit a whole day-er in as I am trying to free up a day to do the IOW maybe :cool:

Are you guna SS it again Guy ?

Gravy Monster":30gzyu7u said:
Yea I should be good for this, I cant fit a whole day-er in as I am trying to free up a day to do the IOW maybe :cool:

Are you guna SS it again Guy ?

I reckon 3 hours max in the forest to do a nice loop, there is part of it is good for ss and some you will need gears, I will be using the Cannondale all summer before I replace it for a modern MTB at the Sept's sales :oops: It will be fun there and it's not far Bristol, maybe less an hour drive?

I don't think I'll be able to make this one, got too many things on :(

Sounds like a good ride to be had though, I'd trust Guy to recommend some great trails :D

I have push it toward to June now to give people plenty time if they wish to come this ride, but if anyone fancy a blast there anytime and need a riding buddy, just give me call and I will be happy to show you the trails.

June

June sounds good to me guybe.
You name a date and I will try to be there.

Cheers kirbdug :D

Back