MacRetro Carron Valley April

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
MacRetro did not have a plan for April, so Gaz and Velo have cobbled together a rough plan.

Carron Valley on say Sunday 19th April (this is not set in stone and can change if others are less flexible).

Usual plan of meet up in carpark ready to hit the trail by about 11am although this probably has flexibility to !

Ride the bike you like, its not a full on Retro meet, be prepared to talk rubbish as much as ride and remember its just for fun :D

Also bring any bits and bobs you may wish to trade with your fellow participants ;)

I'll be there, come sun, rain, hail, sleet, snow, thunderstorm or monsoon and on a kiddie's three wheeler trike if need be :LOL:

Blimey,

Seems we got an assembly of folk for this one :-

Clockworkgaz
Jimihendrix
Jamie Dyer
The Ken
Velomaniac

anymore for anymore ??????

Any of you boys that are coming to CV got a 27 seatpost? I have 27 flavour easton if you fancy a trade? Indeed prob need 2 but one can be very short as is for the miniclockwork- can trade a nice (short) deus post for this also?

Anyone need owt and I can look in the big brown box of magic stuff?

Hi Guys

Evening lads
Gaz I have a seatpost in 27 in silver. I will bring it along see if its what your after. Its nothing fancy just a kalloy I think.
I will be heading to Inverness in the morning then Glasgow tomorrow night.
I still havnt got the SS Stumpy finished off as I need a couple of things, I was going to get them in Inverness but dont really want to risk not getting them and then not riding. I think I will bring the old faithful 88 Stumpy so I dont have to run about crazy, hell, I dont need to make excuses, I just love riding it :)
See you Sunday guys, be safe.

Jamie

Jamie that will be cool (post and you coming down :cool: )- need a seatpost for the miniclockwork anyway so will take it off your hands mate- pm me the required dosh amount, and I will come armed with the cash.

You and me on rigid which will be fun- indeed with the front and rear mani's, JH will be on rigid aswell ;) .

Back