Sat 4th July - Corrieyairack event, nr Aviemore

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Hi - anyone up for the Corrieyairack this July?

http://www.corrieyairack.org/

I've done it twice before and bloody good crack it was. Good cause too. Team I was with should be entering this year again although some o' me muckers are leaving the decision rather late I think.
I should point out when I say I've done it twice, I was nowhere near the medals podium, nor will I be this year :LOL:

this looks a bit big for me, but sounds like a great run, either of the 2 halfs would be fine but combined I would struggle.

I'm allergic to running (it is very slow going dontyouthink) so not really my bag- looks like a great day for those mentalist types- enjoy mr panda.

2 team members needed!!!!

OK - the guys i did this with before are not available or don't want to take part this year. Attempts to muster workplace team have not yet met with success :evil:

A team of four is required comprising 3 riders (if doing the MTB bit) plus one steward. I have steward available. So two riders needed urgently - need to enter event PDQ to get in.

Sat 4th July.

Best way to do it is arrive Friday pm, get set up, race saturday, party saturday evening and home on Sunday. Camping site is good and I can provide massive accommodation (steady on, i'm talking about the tent :roll: )

Its not as difficult as it looks and I guarantee to come last in the team :oops:

Any takers? Preferably two takers?

Its a crackin' event, well organised and good fun. Low entry fee and sponsorship needed.............. :cool:

Hmmm, let me think about this for a second...

Corrieyairack Challange vs. Anything?

I'd rather be dipping my bollocks in hot chip fat ;)

Corrieyairack Last Call

Right ya numptys - i'm in for this and still no RB takers :evil: :evil:

Last chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me now or the nearest you'll get is a postcard ;)

Orange on the cards, but will it be C16R or P7? (Moist Evocative & Drooling Seductive Naming Dept was on Hols at Orange that year :roll: )

Back