top day out, weather perfect if a bit chilly at lunchtime - but great to see everybody even if meeting up was a bit haphazard!! Camera lead is playing up so will do photos when I have rebooted PC (a long process unfortunately...
* don't ride directly behind Unocogero - he stops without warning
* Perry who rode all day rigid singlespeed (38:16
) and was fastest up every hill
* Unocogero getting a treetrunk wrapped around his back wheel
* Rallymarshall coming off - sadly just out of camerashot
* riding the wrong way up several one-way trails only to bump into my mate Si and then Longun and lewis1641 who had been delayed by a puncture in their van
* smelly bog holes that unocogero took delight in leading us through
* unocogero says - 'do you want to go this way or that way?' and nobody can make their mind up!
* Doogie's 11 year old lad who kept up with us the whole way!
*Longun jumping the BMX jumps on his 20" GT and styling it up to boot!
Hats off to Matt (unocogero) for top trail setting - cracking day, which must be repeated. (Possibly evening ride if anyone up for it?).
Photos to follow.
RIDE WITH US IN THE EAST MIDLANDS! ->Click here for details<-
and go to most recent page
"Going that fast, I'm sucking foxes out of hedges!"
"I washed it recently. I think it was in 2005..."