North Downs Ride 14th Jan 07

scant

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
I've had this ride planned for a while now anyway, so thought I'd open it up to everyone :)
Meet 10.30am outside Nirvana cycles in westcott. (junct 9 M25, then south A24 to dorking, then 2 miles west to westcott).

Bike choice? Ride what you like :) did a group ride there around a month ago with the group ranging from 140mm XC FS bikes, hardtails to fully rigid s.speed :)

Probabily do a short 3hr loop, (back to the start) & then back out for another extended loop (depending on available light!)

Let me know if you're up for it :)

Cchris pointed me to this.

Was there today - bit muddy but good fun - just enough to assist the steering in tight singletrack. Nice clear day. Cheesy sticks at Peaslake grocery.

Should be up for it on 14th too.

yes mate. if every1 I've asked turns up we'll have the most varied group possible, people who havent ridden for 4months to overal mtb expert points leader :LOL: Its sounding like I'll be guiding the ride & trying hard not to loose people.. :oops: ..ahem yeh I know where I'm going? ;) :LOL:

Good .

Sylvain and I are coming . and by the sounds of things I might not be last then . :LOL: :LOL:

cchris2lou":338zxwdy said:
Good .

Sylvain and I are coming . and by the sounds of things I might not be last then . :LOL: :LOL:

I wouldnt be worried about the speed,... I'd be worried about finding your way home when I get lost! :LOL:

these rides normally start off with an informal swap/ meet if you've anything for sale ;)

sorry can't join you, sounds like fun :cry:

If you see a silver 36h campy atek or 26.8 black syncros on your travels would be appreciated :D

gump":1m6vzneh said:
sorry can't join you, sounds like fun :cry:

If you see a silver 36h campy atek or 26.8 black syncros on your travels would be appreciated :D

pretty certain a original mt cycle san andreas is turning up ;)
try 01633 601040 for the rim (martyn ashfield cycles in s.wales)

Back