team norfolk n good mm09/training log

nobby the sheep

Retrobike Rider
no rideing today but shoveled 8 ton of concrete so legs feel like i ve been rideing 48hrs constant ,will try and get at least 15 to 20 miles in on road tomorow after work

mmo9 training

only 15 miles on the road last night ,had fun trying to race police car from the lights ,wanted to get pulled for speeding as i dont have computer on bike and was wandering how fast i was actualy going :LOL:

i just buy a bigger latte ...its heavier and you get more reps out of it.....ps had fun once on site when the concrete mixer lorry refused to drive on the ground cos he said the ground was too sofft....so we had to shift the entire load by hand in crappy wheelbarrows....wasnt too bad except for the fact the guy showed up at 5 in the afternoon and it was sodding freezing.......i got frost bite and when we were done it was 7 at night and pitch black......hate building sites now.

mm09 team norfolk n good

did a 15 miler up round rivi today fine when i set off started to hailstone as i got near the mast road and about 200 ft from the mast thunder struck the mast twice ,panicked me a bit considering most of my felt is carbon.hell of a strong northly wind to keep me on my toes on the open decents .was glad to get back to the car for a coffee and cig :LOL:

i spent all of yesterday making another cabinet for the kitchen .......had to start all over again when i discovered it was 3 mm too wide at the top....thank you council for not making straight walls....going for a ride round the lowestoft area and having a cuppa on the ped area near lloyds they do a lovely cuppa ......got to improve the tan for summer.

mm09 team norfolk n good

been mad busy in work this week will resume training tomorow [go's into corner and whips myself with rusty barbedwire :LOL: ]

as 1 of my lessons didnt go ahead because of staff training i had to find a way to kill 3 and a half hours.....thank you starbucks and thank you grande latte extra hot extra shot :D :D ps thegorgeous blonde in there was dressed as a cowgirl today with tight hippster jeans and a shirt tied round her waist.....oh and super woman and a large creepy ass clown and the woman in red was there too. :p

mm09 team norfolk n good

been on a 15 mileish [computer battery low]ride today weather was great hope it stays like this for a while think i might have even got a sun tan :LOL:

Back