Retrobike MM stand appeal (mtb, road and bmx needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Righty ho. The stand is confirmed for OSMM2K+9.

What we need is to get a good cross section of iconic mtbs, road bikes and bmxs for the stand.

If you'd like your bike to feature on the stand please post up here. We especially need bmxs. My Raleigh Burner on its own does not make a BMX display....

happy to have anything from my list below, the d2? pretty rare? was thinking of bringing several for diferent laps anyway. :D

You bringing your burner :?: Maybe should bring mine too, in its sorry ass state :roll: Plenty of others with bling bmxs on here though!

will bring the Ritchey P21 , might do one lap if weather is sunny .

will also bring the M2 and the Sunn to race .

Happy to bring anything off the list below, bringing the truck so plenty of space. Nice mint RC100? Early susser Boulder? Take your pic Guv.
Will be bringing the early FAT and the Klunker to race but can also spend time on the stand when not in use.

Si

Ok I need to work out what I'm racing, bringing or what not. Let me know what you want to use on the stand. If anything.

Steve Worlands ex-Team Pace Rc100
Trimble
Fat Chance Yo Eddy with that Ringle Splash malarky
Salsa A L carte Jellybean thing
Mint 1992 Kona Lavadome (stock and immaculate)

Thanks for the offers so far.

Jez - will speak nearer the time.

jez-4-bikes-max":dgqhuzaa said:
Mint 1992 Kona Lavadome (stock and immaculate)

Could do with more stuff like this - i.e. solid midrange stuff in good original shape.

Be nice .... I went last year to watch and it was pretty horrid cold and a nasty cold wind just what you expect in June :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back