The HUGE March Bristol Bike Jumble

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
The Bristol Bike Jumble is on again outside Mud Dock Cycleworks ( cheers Jerry!! ) at midday on the first Saturday of March ( 7th ). Setting up a stall is FREE and there's first-come-first-served tables available ( it would be lush if you could bring your own...IT'S GOTTEN HUGE! ). Parking's a doodle, there's masses of Pay and Display parking right next to it so please bring lots of change for the jumble AND for parking.
As well as the usual PRIZES in bizarre catagories Jerry's new manager has an even more LIBERAL PRICING ATTITUDE to the obscure bling lurking in Mud Dock's " box of doom. "

There'll be a first-come-first-served giveaway of FREE FLUORESCENT BACKPACK COVERS
for cyclists courtesy of the amazing Jo Anne McAllister who's South Gloucestershire and Bristol Councils' ROAD SAFETY TEAM are aiming to make Bristol a " Cycling City. "

I'll be there again with a lot of stuff to sell. Well worth the trip even if you live a little far away. The best bargain I got last time was a perfect 27.2 410 Thomson for £17.

Hi, do you know what time it all kicks off? Have a bunch of bits that i need to sell on and conveniently i'm in bristol :D

cringle":3suhiuss said:
Hi, do you know what time it all kicks off? Have a bunch of bits that i need to sell on and conveniently i'm in bristol :D

Lucky sod...i'm in Oxford and it takes me too chuffing long to ghet to bristol.... :(

Midday official time,but get there early for the bargains,a few always go into Mud Dock for a coffee beforehand around 10/10.30

Back