Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
MM 09 approaches fast (it's only 121 days away :LOL: ), details on the website here. Entries open end of the month so we need to start sorting teams out. Looking for another big retrobike turnout this year, remember you can turn up and help out on the stand if you don't fancy racing :D

Please post on the thread if you want to race, help on the stand or just come along.

Stand Team
John Captain
Hilts Chief Navvy
JohnnyBoy666
Jerky
Dr S
Boy Burning

Retrobike Sports Casuals 'The Kit Kats'

Captain Retroking (Max)
Pickle (Jon)
Drapoon
Bryan555
Steve P
Sinnett (Mark)
Jonnyboy666 (Jon)
Surfr
REKIborter (Chris)
Ms Slinky (Hannah) TBC

Retrobike Sports Casuals 'The Bourbons'
Captain K
Simod
Daj
Chris
Jez
Dr S (Si)
M - Trax
ti-fatty (Alan)
JV TBC
Gonzalez TBC

Reserve - Mrs K TBC

Retrobike team A
Superstrong (Captain)
?
?
?

Retrobike team B
Mad Cow Kev (Captain)
Heathy
The Mysterious Birdman
Jango.

Retrobike Team C
Gump
MJN
Chris2lou
The softy

Retrobike/ Norfolk'n'Good aka Nobby's All Stars
Nobby The Sheep (Captain)
Cannondaleking
average mark
Letmetalktomark

Solo

EdEdwards

Hangers On

John, add the old farts, gumps team and heathys flying 4's to the list,
we have our entry in hand ;)

John,
Q: is the stand team, the name of a team that is racing? or is it the list of the guys/girls manning the stand......'meeting and a greeting' :LOL:

ti-fat-man":3s9umn4k said:
John,
Q: is the stand team, the name of a team that is racing? or is it the list of the guys/girls manning the stand......'meeting and a greeting' :LOL:

It'll be those hanging out on the stand. Not that you can't come along and race and hang out on the stand for a bit - just want a bit of commitment from a few to be on the stand so it's not just me for 4 hours during quieter periods :LOL:

so when and where is this? Wouldn't mind turning up with my fav trimble. No riding just to watch. But only if the sun is out. And I can stay at a B & B :oops:

don't think i'll be racing this year but i'd possibly up for manning the stand subject to my shift rota.

bound to be a giggle!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back