C2C anyone planning one??

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I am really getting into the idea of doing a C2C ?

Would be interested in joining another party/people doing one :D

( I really need to stop watching "long way down /long way round" :oops: )

I was going to do it with a few friends in october...never came through for one reason or another, it is penciled in for another time some point this year, happy to keep you informed (we also have a man in a van- well a people carrier at any rate for sherpa duties)

Rob, be well up for that keep me informed more than willing to chip in for costs etc :D if you need another motor to get people up there have got a 7 seater espace??

Nobby thanks for info, Will keep me eye on the website, there is nothing in there yet. Do hairy backs qualify? :LOL:

Dave, Whereabouts were you thinking of doing it? I have been contemplating an end to end and although I know I could get the legs and fitness to do it, I'm not so sure whether my poor FUBARed shoulders will be up to it. I might be interested in a shorter ride to see if they could cope.

Depends on which CTC you're referring to. I'm planning to do the Plymouth to minehead / quantocks some time this year following the route laid out in Tim Woodcocks guide book, then there's the Wessex Way (next year) that goes from Weston to Beachy head off road (about 250 miles) and the more famous one across to Robin Hoods Bay. All routes are well used and well documented

Latest posts

Back