NE & Yorks Group- Moorland Meanderings- Sat March 14th

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Roll up Roll up :D

North Yorkshire Moors- Saturday March 14th

Pickering, North Yorkshire

14 miles of classic Moorland, Riggs and Dales singletrack. Circular route with 2 pub stops! Good craic and fine views guaranteed!

Just got to run the route past Gil to see if its all still usable but its a classic!

Retro or Retro in spirit prefered ladies and gents.

Cheers and see you there ;)

Best mark that date on the new calendar then :)

Hope you've got something nice up your sleeve Si, sure we can add to it if need be ;)

Let the roll call begin...

gil_m":23d0zapc said:
Best mark that date on the new calendar then :)

Hope you've got something nice up your sleeve Si, sure we can add to it if need be ;)

Let the roll call begin...

I need to email you the route to see if it's a goer because it's 20 years since I last did it. Should have something for everyone.

Si

MJN":3khu5k02 said:
I,m in! might even dust off the Fat chance or is it ss friendly?

Gears would probably be an advantage as there is less than 100 yds on the flat if my memory serves me well. Plenty of climbing and a few choice decents I seem to remember. This one is as far from trail centre riding as you can get- real old school stuff.

Si

The last time I did this route was on a Saracen Tufftrax back in 1990 so it might be a good time for my new Tufftrax to make its debut. On the other hand I am about to get a new toy in the stable that I might bring along instead ;)

God knows what weird and wonderful contraption Gil wil turn up on this time- time will tell!
Si

Day before the Scunny meet I believe.

Could I get a pass for both I wonder? :?

I foresee some political negotiations in the pipeline ;)

Back