SouthWest Ride - HALDON - AFTERMATH...PICS ADDED

Bugger sorry we could'nt finish the ride. pork burgers were good tea was hot and 3hour's later i've been told the shifter has come back to life. see every one at the next sw ride. (bristol ?)

Good to meet you all, shame I had to head home before the end but got 3 hrs of riding in with getting there & back - so nice to have some dry trails.
My pics of the pre-ride line-up not that great, will see what else is posted.
Suggestion for next meet - Woodbury Common, 7 miles from Exeter. Lovely all-weather trails & loads of them. Not much catering, although there used to be a tea van parked opposite the Castle car park. Could self-cater if one or two people brought camping stoves?

the ride

good to meet everyone had a great ride the super v really does fly will keep in touch see you at the next ride cheers kirbdug

i'm in favour of bristol, the mendips or the quantocks again for the next ride. i barely ever ride these days, but i'm sure there are at least a couple of bristol boys who'd be happy to lead a ride out

Enjoyable ride and nice to meet everyone - quite an eventful one really what with the mechanicals and crashes :shock: - here's to the next one....... :D

Im glad you all had a good ride, Was thinking of you guys in the sub zero conditions :LOL: Im looking forward to seeing the pics.

A Bristol meet will be great - Count me in.

Back