Tunstall Forest, Suffolk

Sounds interesting, couple of hours drive but let me know if you are doing this

Morning Chris, will talk to Dan this afternoon and let you know. How's the wife recovering? hope you all had a good xmas and new year.

Edit. Isn't Ben from that direction? I found a forum for the local area, modern bikes only i'm afraid, but it seems to offer some good resources for us in East Anglia. www.Brightrideas.com.

By the glowing reports i think i'll give it ago anyhow, even if Dans busy. I reckon i can be at the car park there around 9.30 ish.

Tunstall forest Dan, don't ask questions, i will be at yours at 7:45 on Sunday morning. You'll need £11 for the train and it goes from Oulton South.

How about the parking facility's at Tunstall? i think if you look at the forestry Commision site there's a map to it. I'll get there about 9.30 but if you want to have more time to travel i/we can amuse ourselves for an hour. Arranged for someone from Brightrideas to meet us at 10.30 in the car park to show us around a little so should be quite good.

Tunstall Common car park @ 9:30

Dan has my mobile number, I'll pm it to you as well

What a cracking place to ride, thanks Mark. Looks and feels like Thetford before it was ruined, endless virgin singletrack, huge bomb holes, plenty more to discover.

We bumped into the TROG group ride, not very friendly, as Mark put it 'very cliquey' and I have to agree. A few pictures from our RB recce, we will be back for more with a few more RB members I hope.

Anyone for Pimms?

Attachments

• tunstall4.jpg
    tunstall4.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,822
  • tunstall3.jpg
    tunstall3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,822
  • tunstall2.jpg
    tunstall2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,822
  • tunstall1.jpg
    tunstall1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,822
Looks good :) , I'll be up for a trip out there once I've eventually shaken this cold off :cry:

Back