Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:39 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
Cheers Gazz :D



Everyone ready? Mark you cool with where we're going/meeting and stuff?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:54 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
Also have your parts in the bag :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Posts: 8658
Unfortunately I will not be there :cry:

Take loads of photo's especially of any new guys and some of AC as he is still almost imaginary bar one photo I've seen :lol:

Also Kaiser why are you still not riding the Stumpy, you announced to the Retro world that it would be a user and yet it stays in its hermetically sealed display case with 24 hour guard :roll:

Have a good time one and all, I'll try and get out in the local woods on one of my steeds but it won't be the same :(

Cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:12 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:38 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Glasgow
Why do we need our pants in a bag?! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:33 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:58 pm
Posts: 4434
Location: Third stone from the sun.
kaiser wrote:
Cheers Gazz :D



Everyone ready? Mark you cool with where we're going/meeting and stuff?


Sure thing :D , you stopping by here at 8.30 ?, i'll have the dough for the pedals and stem :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:56 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
car packed up in killie ready to rumble- your damn right velo will not be the same without you mate- enjoy your ride 8)

Have all my spare crap... erm, stuff for you to dig about in to- do you want me to bring my red flite mark? it is a bit scuffed but I did see you mention in a thread that you might want one?

See you in the morning AC, do you want me to tell them that due to that very rare blood condition you have- photos of you/reflections in mirrors etc.. don't tend to come out to well :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:45 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:58 pm
Posts: 4434
Location: Third stone from the sun.
Sure, if you dont mind bring the Flite Gary, totaly skint at the moment though, just spent a huge wedge on a pair of massive outragious skyscraper forks for the San Andreas :D , also owe Kaiser 20 bucks for pedals and a stem.

Hope he's still ok to pic me up, if not i'll be stuffed, my cars off the road at the moment :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:35 am 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
jimihendrix wrote:
Sure, if you dont mind bring the Flite Gary, totaly skint at the moment though, just spent a huge wedge on a pair of massive outragious skyscraper forks for the San Andreas :D , also owe Kaiser 20 bucks for pedals and a stem.

Hope he's still ok to pic me up, if not i'll be stuffed, my cars off the road at the moment :roll:


I'll be there buddy , just finishing my breffa :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:58 pm
Posts: 4434
Location: Third stone from the sun.
kaiser wrote:
jimihendrix wrote:
Sure, if you dont mind bring the Flite Gary, totaly skint at the moment though, just spent a huge wedge on a pair of massive outragious skyscraper forks for the San Andreas :D , also owe Kaiser 20 bucks for pedals and a stem.

Hope he's still ok to pic me up, if not i'll be stuffed, my cars off the road at the moment :roll:


I'll be there buddy , just finishing my breffa :D


HA, HA, see you soon mate :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group