Potential conscripts - you need to plead your case on this thread - we need to know what characteristics, experience and attitude you will bring to the team... what bike(s) you might be building/riding... what your failings might be etc.
In short, flesh it out... sing for your supper etc.
PS. Photos and diagrams always help...
OK, here it is:
1. I look just like my avitar.
2. I'll be riding my Pace RC200 F3 owned since new in '94
1. Raced in the nationals and welsh series in 1989 – 1995
2. Since '95 I spent all my time and money on beer, women & records. The rest I squandered.
1. Red mist comes down when racing (at least it used to back in the day). It's not the taking part that counts, it's the winning.
2. Not on the bike I'm totally chilled, enjoy a few beers, just being there is enough fun.
1. I regularly ride on the South Downs and further afield.
2. I ride 5.5 miles to work every weekday.
Ahh, but the dice cannot read their own spotshttp://www.bryankidd.co.ukLet me know what you think of my Tomac screenprints http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=288972