Mountain Mayhem 2009- Mr K's Recruitment Programme

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
After the relative success of the 10 + 1 'Sports Casuals' at MM 08 (first placed Retrobike team... ;-) - big thanks guys, awesome efforts particularly from Max in the 2am mud bath), I'm looking to captain a crack new sqaud for 2009.

So as you are truffling all sorts of cholesterol-inducing fodder over the coming weeks why not turn the page with a resolution to attend Mountain Mayhem in 2009 as part of this merry gang?

Conditions of application:

> Priority places in the team reserved for Mountain Mayhem virgins and females (not necessarily the same thing... ;-) )
> Applications to be made via this thread only (no PMs or bribes - unless of a substantial variety)
> Unswerving commitment to the team must be able to be demonstrated throughout the training programme
> No sulkers or quitters
> Party animals need apply

Please note: this team ONLY rides retro!

Captain K

Attachments

• Outstandin in their field.jpg
    Outstandin in their field.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3,492
As a virgin last year I can thoroughly recommend the damn good rogering that is MM.

It was even worth the drive down from Dundee (about 7 hours) Just remember to take the Monday off too if you do that, I was a bit tired.

I would do it again if I had the cash, or if it was in the school holidays. :cry:

The pehs (pies) were good too:)

I'd love to be part of the retro team,

do we know when it is yet.....roughly?

Chris.

Ps. don't have to be a racing snake do I ;)

date will be around the 21st of june .

I ll be there but in a 4 man team .

cchris2lou":3lher8k9 said:
date will be around the 21st of june .

I ll be there but in a 4 man team .

Mmmmm Singlespeed champs first weekend of June, Le Mans 24hr on second weekend and MM on the third weekend. Three weekends in a row without sleep and copious amounts of beer- I like it!

Mrs S will be thrilled no doubt. :evil:

Id love to be involved ... Way way of the mark of what would be aceptable at the moment but could be the focus I need to get me through the start of next year

The Ken waxed so lyrical about taking part that I feel I should give it a go.

Put me down for the team and I'll do my best to slog down from MacRetro land, other members of The MacRetro Clan are also likely to be interested !

Cheers

Velo

Back