Leith Hill ride Sun 7th Dec

sylvain

BoTM Winner
Me and my club are doing a big ride in that area on Dec 7th

If I remember correctly when we teamed up with retrobike last year at about this time of year we started the ride with mulled wine and mincepies :D

Let me know if interested and I will post more details.

sylvain":bjnz7434 said:
Me and my club are doing a big ride in that area on Dec 7th

If I remember correctly when we teamed up with retrobike last year at about this time of year we started the ride with mulled wine and mincepies :D

Let me know if interested and I will post more details.

will do my best to come to that one , a bit closer than south downs .

hey guys, we'll be meeting at the Peaslake car park on the 7th, at 10am.

can pm you my mobile if you wish

currently the trails around peaslake, leith, holmbury & pitch are proper filthy, I'd avoid yogurt potts & telegraph all together.
purely FYI ;)

scant":k3exku2i said:
currently the trails around peaslake, leith, holmbury & pitch are proper filthy, I'd avoid yogurt potts & telegraph all together.
purely FYI ;)

damm , time to fit the Spikes then . :LOL:

cchris2lou":14qqtrj2 said:
scant":14qqtrj2 said:
purely FYI ;)

& sintered disc pads. my mate john on V brakes was dragging metal on the rims after about 25miles :shock:

scant":3gx5q6y3 said:
cchris2lou":3gx5q6y3 said:
scant":3gx5q6y3 said:
purely FYI ;)

& sintered disc pads. my mate john on V brakes was dragging metal on the rims after about 25miles :shock:

winter bike not ready yet . :?

will have to be V .

couldnt be more different to around here. trails frozen solid, no drag & clean bike like riding in summer.. just a bit... er lot! colder

Back