Henley-on-Thames ride Saturday 18th April

development_cycle

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok guys looks like this is a goer.

So the ride will be in the Henley area starting at a small car park on the road between Hambleden and Mill End on Skirmett road http://www.multimap.com/s/kqgjV0AN
Start time: 09:30 meet for 10:00 ride, or earlier if we're not gassing too much!

Attendees so far:

development_cycle
mtbfix
jonnyboy666
kingroon
Splatter Paint

Ok, sounds good although a little far away :cry:

It will give me a date by which to get one of the nicer bikes ready and to try to find a suitable trail.

Anyone else?

hmmm my girlfriends parents live at Maple Cross so I am sure to be there at times :shock: So Id be begging for an excuse to get away if down there!!! :LOL: :LOL:

right that's it, I'm organising this. I've got until Spring to choose a location etc. What about the likes of Jerky and SouthBound? You guys aren't that far away are you?

I will start looking for good locations in the Bucks area and nearby. Please let me know if you have any suggestions at all. It would be nice if some London based guys could make it out too, as it really isn't that far.

Hi development_cycle,

I'd be up for that, I'm just down the road in Oxford. If you want to go out for a ride sooner a friend from work and I will probably try and get out on the Ridgeway (20 Miles south of Oxford) next weekend the 8th of November.

That's always assuming I survive this weekends jaunt to the Forest of Dean.

Andrew

That's my old stomping ground. Nice trails in the Chilterns. Wendover Woods are rather good, and Aston Wood. Some great trails at WhiteLeaf Cross, near Princess Risbrough too. I don't think I'll be heading up that way before Christmas though :(

Due to my top physical condition (read as not at all fit) Im not sure how i'll do group ride stylee....but what the hell, if after the real ale wobble I find im not too out paced, count me in.

Back