just an idea being thrown out here: Yorkshire Pace meet

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hows about a Dalby Forest Pace meet some time next year?

See how many of the forums Pace we can assemble in one place.

I'd come along :)

Well if someone wanted to give me a PACE, or Rocky Mountains where allowed to gate crash the party.

I may have rebuilt my bike by then, :LOL:

FluffyChicken":1ldi79me said:
I'd come along :)

Well if someone wanted to give me a PACE, or Rocky Mountains where allowed to gate crash the party.

I may have rebuilt my bike by then, :LOL:

I/some one may be able to lend one.... I know a number of us have multiple ones, I have 2, just not sure the RC100 is up for offroading these days...certainly isnt in its current street build.

Only joking,still on the lookout for an 18" RC200,they seem to keep aluding me.

Ive not really thought this through...like at all, however I was thinking more along the lines of seeing how many of the square tubed things we could clump together.

It could be opened up to pace fans sans pace bikes I suppose, though it would be nice to get a decent number of bikes there.

Cool- I'd be well up for that! Did Dalby last weekend and it's superb- fancied taking the Pace down next month!
also been trying to get the aborted North Yorks Dirty Weekender back on track for the spring- camping issues were resolved at the weekend, maybe we could join forces and make it a goer? all the ground work is done??
Wonder if we could pester the boys at Pace for a group factory visit and photoshoot of early bikes at their place in Kirby Moorside?

Back