2020 malverns classic update postponed until 2021

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I spoke to si yesterday regarding the event and at the moments it is well and truely still going ahead, the team are working really closely with the local authorities, government guidelines and everyone else behind the scenes to ensure the event goes on but with the risk assessments and protocols being met at every stage. It will be hard, it may be slightly altered but at present it’s still a goer.

The retrobike stand may be a little different depending on how I have to alter the risk assessment with have the public and other members around the bikes etc but I trust we’re all mature enough to see reason and appreciate the event still being on may come at some social distancing cost, this may include being restricted to just me and another on stand, I don’t fully know yet.

I will keep you all in the loop, when I know you guys will be the next to know.

But for now, keep them builds coming along, keep the weekend free...... and get polishing as the 1k for the wd40 show and shine should be epic with 2 years to get bikes ready ;)

Chris

Re: 2020 malverns classic update

You never know dude, optimism keeps the juices flowing :) better to have a plan

Re:

Well for those not on faceache, they announced the news last night...

The man from Downing Street, he said YES!!

Maverns 2020 is a go!!

Re:

We will have a retrobike stand but bare with me to sort some details and costings please. There will be a minimal stand crew and space could be an issue so please by all means book tickets etc but dont expect to bring 5 bikes each to leave on the stand this year, not until I've sorted stuff with si and oli and looked at the risk assessments etc.

Ta

Re:

I sincerely wish them the best.

There's no chance I'll be going. Fingers crossed next year and future years.

Deffo up for this. Not sure if I'd like to race or get drunk and mock, although the latter comes more naturally to me.

Hotwheels.":u116p6et said:
Deffo up for this. Not sure if I'd like to race or get drunk and mock, although the latter comes more naturally to me.

Drunkeness is the future dude, bring beer, look at bikes, chat utter nonsense with us lot, will be ace :LOL:

Latest posts

Back