Mountain Mayhem 2020 Isolation 24hr ride

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I was thinking out loud (gives me plenty of isolation whilst in Aldi) and thought that we could do a 24 hour isolation ride if we're still in the faux lockdown.

We could all do an hour lap near our homes wherever possible throughout the day and into the evening.

Obviously if by June we are in total lockdown (sorry to those that think this will be over in a few weeks) then this too will be cancelled just like the real thing, but, if we can use our one bit of daily exercise to have a bit of fun...?

I’m game, though it will most probably be on road, and not very retro at all, as the retro ones all went into storage, pending house move (getting very close to exchanging contracts).

Re:

We could probably do some sort of What's App thing to keep track during the day, pass the baton, and post pics of progress?

All the best,

Me & our Jimmy might just lap the paddock..... but definitely in.... :D

Re:

my 'on the doorstep' 11 mile ride is about an hour so that works perfectly (well 50ish minutes but I'm sure I could take a bit longer ;) ) plus I've got loads of old retro tat in the charity project so could do it on that. Happy to do a night 'lap' as well as love riding into the night

Got 1100 acres of farm land of which 75 acres is woodland to ride around,sure I can plot a interesting route round that

Attachments

• E9B1817E-A814-40FE-A575-EA26D6FE43E8.jpeg
    E9B1817E-A814-40FE-A575-EA26D6FE43E8.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5,890
Back