Malverns Classic anyone?

Hotwheels.

Old School Grand Master
After this years cluster they’ve put it back to late August (28-30).
Anyone going? Are we having an official outing there with tents n flags n sh*t? :xmas-cool:

Re:

I'm going
Longun is the man to talk to, we will have a RB stand.

I think in fairness the date was put back to the late August bank holiday, before the weather decided to put paid to the whole event :cry:

But, there will be a RetroBike stand there THIS year, (can say this year now, as it is lol) Longy is the bossman for the arrangements and such, but there are a few of us that will be stand bitches to make sure the bikes are all looked after and displayed nicely and such.

So there will always be someone to come and have a brew with and chat about bikes and 3dv parts and such lol, i for one, look forward to putting a few more faces to usernames as i met some really cool peeps in 2018 there :cool:

Hotwheels.":34gh1l17 said:
Anyone going? Are we having an official outing there with tents n flags n sh*t? :xmas-cool:

I already have the ticket for my flight. I'll be there along with my UK people, representing "Fat Tire Flyer UK and Europe."

Repack Rider":2p9kujga said:
Hotwheels.":2p9kujga said:

I already have the ticket for my flight. I'll be there along with my UK people, representing "Fat Tire Flyer UK and Europe."

That’s the clincher for me ^

I’m in !

i looked in to it. But at £55+ for the whole event. that's way to much. As i won't be camping and don't have a car. So i will be paying the same as those that will be/have

Repack Rider":2keakpjr said:
Hotwheels.":2keakpjr said:

Awesome :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back