DON’T:
-set up earlier than 11:45

WHAT’S FREE:
-having a stall
-borrowing a table

WHAT’S NOT FREE:
-the cheap parking right next door
-the fab coffee and cakes in the cafe

I LOVE cycling and I’ve been doing the jumble every month now for nearly 20 years and I loves it! I’ve always been passionate about it being for free ( tables and pitches ) and anti-profiteering ( you’re not there to make a 1000% mark-up on Ebay ). I’ve always pushed ” mates’ rates ” and ” do me a favour ” rules ( ” sell me yer Dura Ace dead cheap and you can have me XTR swag for the same prices ” ). You sells your gear and make some space in your shed or garage; it’s lush.

Re:

Not been to Mud Dock for yeeaaaaars! I was always a loyal Garlands customer, did a week of my work experience there.....25 years ago!

My long lasting memory of Mud Dock was the fact the cafe didn't used to do baked beans with a breakfast..........I mean no baked beans......who's idea was that?!

Re: Re:

Hovis_loaf":33hr0tby said:
Not been to Mud Dock for yeeaaaaars! I was always a loyal Garlands customer, did a week of my work experience there.....25 years ago!

My long lasting memory of Mud Dock was the fact the cafe didn't used to do baked beans with a breakfast..........I mean no baked beans......who's idea was that?!

It's part of the new Clean Air Act me thinks. :)

Christ I'm a massive pillock. I just copy and pasted my blurb straight from @rsebook. Hang on, I'll do details...

TIME: Midday

EXTRAS: The cafe upstairs. We do a 10:30 Coffee and Cake Morning. It's great for nattering and pre-jumble swapsies ( a.k.a. " shenanigans " ).

Back