chilled weekend riding bikes.....and camping nth lincs

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
my trail centre in nth lincs, £5 for the weekend including camping in a big field(offgrid?)....bring your own loo unless youre happy walking across the road to the 4x4 centres loo.

retro is not compulsary but would be fun, trails are flat ish, twisty singletrack and some harder stuff, pub down the road is ace and the foods smashing, very quiet location and safe/secure. cafe across the road too.

plenty of space for tents, campers, rv and dance tents haha

bike jumble?

drinking?

fun?

laid back?

those on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/550697798795326/

hope to see you there (cant make the retrobike yorks weekender now so this is plan b haha)

:) cant make this but will one day, taking my KTM there in couple of weeks :cool:

Had an op on my foot so I'm out for a couple of months. Gutted as this is just down the road too.

Re:

Haha, no official race this year, just kicking back and enjoying sunshine bikes and shandy.....

Chris

Really sorry I am committed this weekend (18th birthday party...oooohh what fun) that Claire committed us to months and months ago. :cry:

But I recommend it to anyone....great course and you can get late night pizza delivered!

The History Man":2f3uy76l said:
So................

Well?

It was a good weekend, this was last August lol.

Not sure if the dates have been set for the camping weekends for this year as yet :LOL:

Latest posts

Back