REMOVED

Re: Mayhem 2019 parking at Camp Retrobike

Hotwheels.":1brq0nng said:
It says Page doesn't exist.
Sorry! New to uploading/sharing videos. Vimeo wanted money so I've switched to a YouTube link now. Fingers crossed...

Pic. See how much room a car or a Transporter van plus a gazebo or tents takes up in a 10m x 10m pitch.

For 50 riders and potentially 50 vehicles, minimum, we deffo need a plan.

I'll happily take the time to render your car/van/bus/camper/tent/whatever and play with the arrangement to get some idea how we're going to fit or how much of Site A we are going to need if required.

I'm not trying to dictate to anyone how or where to park, but £270 has been splashed out on those pay per pitch, so let's use it wisely.

Cheers

Attachments

• MM RB site plan.jpg
    MM RB site plan.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2,624
Re:

Hey Regan, i'll be there early Friday as only 10 miles away,can i have a spot on the second row like Longun please :)

Re: Re:

Gruff":11z8ibed said:
Hey Regan, i'll be there early Friday as only 10 miles away,can i have a spot on the second row like Longun please :)
Hi mate,

I am not making a plan of who goes where, just a plan of what COULD go in. What are you bringing? I'll scale it up and draw it on.

If everyone who's coming tells me what vehicle they're coming in, what size tent and other equipment, I can plot it all to see how it MIGHT fit.

FOr example, letmetalktomark has asked for a space to be kept, but until we know how much space we all need - IF we all want to be in together - how can anyone know where to put Mark or whether some other random MMer is going to get all plshed off by Retrobike taking up a hectare of land for all the gang?

It's going to get messy unless a plan is formulated and adopted.

Ill be bringing a toyota avensis estate and a big tent, 8x3ish

Plan is I'll set up shop just behind the paid pitches, probably somewhere around the corner of fields A and C

RickTheUncivil":hxn2njo8 said:
Ill be bringing a toyota avensis estate and a big tent, 8x3ish

Plan is I'll set up shop just behind the paid pitches, probably somewhere around the corner of fields A and C

Have you just gone metric on RetroBike or do we have different ideas on what constitutes a 'large' tent*? :LOL:

We'll have pretty much the same set up - 7x4metre tent, estate car - plus an extra small car and small 2-man tent. Will aim to camp near Rick and sabotage him with my snoring :cool:

Pop me next to Longun as we are both doing solo. I've got a medium size 3 man tent (no idea on measurements, sorry), Nissan Almera and will probably be bringing 4 bikes.
Plan on leaving Poole 9ish on Friday morning so should be there mid afternoon.

Back