looking for leicester riding pals

andyk75

Retro Newbie
Hi Everyone , forgive me if ive posted this in the wrong section.
I bought an E mountainbike last year after riding a couple of years on a normal hardtail , which i also still have.
Totally love getting out on the trails where i can but unfortunatly for me none of my mates are into mountain biking so its something ive always done on my own. It would be totally awesome if i could hook up with some other riders around my area, especially from the ebike community.
Im by no means a pro rider but just enjoy going out and giving it a blast. To be fair the roughest terrain ive been on is probably swithland woods and bradgate park so you could defintely call me a novice :)
Anyway thought id give the heads up if anyone in the area is open to having a new rider join them on some of their rides.I knw theres a few clubs around but they seem to be mainly speced out for road bikes and not so much E bikes.
I live in Birstall in Leicester and i actually dont work weekdays so have plenty of spare time on my hands. I currently have a cube reaction race hardtail hybrid but im starting to get the urge now for a full suspension, it would be a real waste to invest in one to be out on my own again!

Back