Retrobike at the malverns and 2 free tickets

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just sorting a few details but we have been given permission to have a stand. If your your coming and want to add a bike or two to the 4 or 5 I’m bringing please comment here. It would be nice to have 15-20 bikes of varied taste, wall hangers, riders, barn finds, exotic and the ones we all rode bitd.

You’ll need to bring a bike stand and some tent pegs to secure it down to the ground and a lock or similar if your happy leaving it for all to gawp over. I’ll be on the stand most the weekend but I am racing and at some point want to have a wander round :D so a few to man the castle would be ideal.

If you’ve any jerseys, mags, or anything of retro significance your happy to share please bring it along, I’ll have a couple of jerseys hanging from the gazebo.

And lastly.......

The organisers have offered me two weekend passes for free and I need your ideas as to how to award them through competition.

And don’t forget, this will awesome. The 1k prize for the wd40 show n shine will no doubt create a stir and I’m looking forward to being judged.........I think haha on 2 of my bikes.

There is still space on the XC retro race so sign up for a giggle and to ride the classic route like we did when we were younger......much younger.

Don’t forget suncream

I’ll update as accordingly, cheers

Chris

Re:

Sounds like a fun weekend Chris, If you get stuck I'm up for manning the camp while you race but as you already know my problem is transport as usual.

sure you'll get a few offers though buddy.
Enjoy

Re:

Cannot commit 100% but I'm working great on getting a weekend off for this one. If I can make it I'll gladly bring a selection of metal and man the stand for a shift.
will confirm closer to the time!

I think I’m coming, got to convince the Mrs to camp though so fingers crossed.
Hopefully bring a Yeti ARC, Merlin Ti, Fat Chance Yo Eddy and a GT STS-1 plus a dog. Going to be a full car ;)

Re:

I'm coming Chris, hope to have the Carbolite finished by then.

Re:

Well you know I'm coming mate, and I'll happily lend a hand minding the shop as I'll not be racing, unless we have a drink your beer race that is lol

Re:

Hmm I'm sure compared to me you'll be in the amateur category tbf mate haha :)

Back