PLACE CHANGE Snowdonia Overnighter CANCELLED CANCELLED

joe careless

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
After the successfully wet Elan Valley ride I'm currently poring over paper maps retracing a mountainous bike journey I did over 20 years ago

CHANGE OF LOCATION DUE TO A ROUTE BLOCKAGE NOW OVERNIGHT IN PENRHOS ISAF BOTHY NR COED Y BRENIN https://goo.gl/images/8qUJ2U

My Original plan has a couple of issues I was unaware of and decided to move everything over towards CYB whereby there’s agreed access

SOZ

Re: The Northern Snowdonia Overnighter

Yes a Cave potentially a Mesolithic shelter.
I'm not currently able to set a date as my Dad's illness is causing all sorts of issues at the mo but fingers crossed I'm hoping for end of May

Re: The Northern Snowdonia Overnighter

I'm guessing there is definitely bike carrying for distance, just saying and there's big..

Re:

Apologies and on tonight's ride I was thing about setting a date. My dads illness and having a absolute arsehole for a boss has been dogging things a bit, I and three others walked off the job, packed our tools and left him on a roof ( a hole of a boss not me dad) last week!!!

Checking calendar in morning

Re:

I’d like to join you guys, and might even actually be able to (fingers crossed). Hopefully on a more retro steed this time but possibly still without gears.

Si F

Back