The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
6 months have now passed and still no news from big Pat on a replacement for Mayhem.

Nothing else ticks the boxes sadly.

I only did the five at gatcombe but what a great fraternal time was had. I shall miss the get together. The trackside camping made it.

Re:

Why so down....we will have our own this year.
Camping by the track, Andy able to keep his music going, Nobby providing fun and frolics. Bikes to ogle over, track to ride. We just need to make our own.
Only problem I see is you might not get away with having a second tent....wise to that trick now! ;)

Yes Mayhem was a great finale, but we can't live in the past...so my wife keeps telling having spent a morning looking wistfully at these images:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 50-70.html

The Malvern classic just seems to me like someone’s idea of cashing in on everyone else’s nostalgia,you’ve even got to pay to go spectate

nobby the sheep":20lyu2m9 said:
The Malvern classic just seems to me like someone’s idea of cashing in on everyone else’s nostalgia,you’ve even got to pay to go spectate

Amen to that

Gerard":20lyu2m9 said:
Jason why so down....we will have our own this year.
Camping by the track, Andy able to keep his music going, Nobby providing fun and frolics. Bikes to ogle over, track to ride. We just need to make our own.
Only problem I see is you might not get away with having a second tent....wise to that trick now! ;)

Yes Mayhem was a great finale, but we can't live in the past...so my wife keeps telling having spent a morning looking wistfully at these images:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 50-70.html

Beautiful images, absolutely stunning.

Mrs HM says I've always been two tents.

Re:

This showed up on my book of face earlier. Not the best news for this year but there's hope....

Mountain Mayhem 24hr

Happy New Year Mayhemers!

You will be pleased to hear we have been busy planning our next Mountain Mayhem. Unfortunately our hoped for sponsor we had been negotiating with for some time has not been able to go ahead at the last minute. We are disappointed of course, but instead of being down, the Glastonbury of mountain biking is going to take a leaf out of the Glastonbury Festival book and take a year out.

This means we will have more time to speak to potential new sponsors (feel free to contact us if you know any!) and also to plan for 2019.
We want you to be a part of this, so over the coming weeks we will be asking for your opinions - it is your Mountain Mayhem after all!
Thank you for all your support. Please stick with us, enjoy the rest and look forward to the return of Mayhem 21 in 2019!

Back