21oct 2018 global downhill ride day

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
retrobikes now annual.....ish global rid day. The dates the anniversary of the first repack race, its a sunday and you all have plenty of notice haha

organise a local ride and ride down a hill, pref retro but happy as a long as your all riding and take a some pics and post HERE and on that silly social media page myfacetwitbo :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL:

now get something planned please

chris :mrgreen:

I shall ride down a local incline if I am inclined. Nearly crapped myself last week. Must do bettererer.

Re:

I have the bits needed for a semi authentic klunker and the site of one of Scotland's first DH races nearby so I might give it a go, if I remember...........

Re: Re:

velomaniac":3seoxqv9 said:
I have the bits needed for a semi authentic klunker and the site of one of Scotland's first DH races nearby so I might give it a go, if I remember...........

Where would that be out of interest?

Re:

Behind the Golf Course at Innerliethen in the Borders is a timber road that descends steeply from an old water tank on top of the hill to the road below. There is a short single track section from the tank then 2-3 tight bends on the steep timber road to the bottom. Total descent time is short, a couple of minutes but loose surface corners

Back