Peaks 2008 Route Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks a great run Mr K, some time I wish I lived a little further south.

I'm impressed with the mapping too

That looks like a great loop to me. Is there riding both days or just the one and is it Saturday or Sunday.

It's a no to GPS - that's not retro is it??!! If anyone knows how to convert - please educate me...

Yes to a Sunday run - not expecting many to be up for it mind... and those that are may be 'weary' so it'll be over towards the resevoir for a gentler, less epic hour and a half or so (plus breaks).

Capt K

Just had a quick look on the OS maps and logs from previous rides, and this looks like a great ride mr K! Good variety, some nice hills but not extreme.
Not done the final section you have planned or some of the first, came straight down the roman road last time.

Nice :) :)

Will transfer to tracklogs so I don't get lost ;)

That route looks ace. I've got a possible alternative to part of it. Once up pindale etc, can we drop down Cavedale into Castleton, then climb up the Mam Tor broken road, to rejoin the route on the Chapel road?

Can we, can we? Please...?

Si F

LongboardSi":he4mdh9j said:
That route looks ace. I've got a possible alternative to part of it. Once up pindale etc, can we drop down Cavedale into Castleton, then climb up the Mam Tor broken road, to rejoin the route on the Chapel road?

Can we, can we? Please...?

Si F

No.

This isn't a democracy you know... :LOL:

please, please,?

with a cherry....?

or at least a temporarly breakaway (even if it's just me?) to re-group at the little car park, bottom of Mam nick?

Si F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back