The GT Bicycles Malverns Classic 2018 Thread

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So then............................mayhem as we know it is no more, Pat hasn't released any info on future plans as yet so................................... who is up for this? I admit price is a tad steep if your just spectating but if your riding as well its kinda on par with mayhem....i think

Date is 14 June 2018 - 17 June 2018

Venue is Eastnor Castle Deer Park, Eastnor, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1EN

Entry prices are inclusive of the booking fee...

Friday Only Day ticket £11.00

Saturday Only ticket £11.00

Sunday Only ticket £11.00

Weekend Ticket Entry to whole event £32.40

Entry to race is £25 per event

Events are:

Legends Classic Downhill (presume its invite only?)

Classic Downhill*

Cross Country*

Quad Eliminator*

Funnduro*

Dual Slalom*

Wideopen Mag Bunny Hop

Pub Quiz

WD40 Retro Show and Shine (we should nail this??)

Young Gun and Balance Bike racing

TRP Lake Ride

Long Jump Contest

Manual Contest

Front Stoppie Contest

Track Stand Contest

Lezyne Blow Up Inner Tube Contest

Pumptrack

Slip and Slide

Pump Track

King and Queen of the Malverns Festival - The riders that accumulate the most points from the events marked '*' above will be crowned the King and Queen of the Malverns Festival.

entry is from here

https://ww2.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy- ... c/10045054

mayhem prices were

2017 PRICES:
Solo – £82
Pair – £159
Team of 4 – £308
Team of 5 – £315
Team of 10 – £460

so for me personally ill be going the full weekend @ £32.40, xc, downhill or funnduro @£50 takes it to £82.40

Not much difference to mayhem, and no worrying about laps over 24 hours....which is great, dont get me wrong

Re:

I'm in too...not sure if I'll ride but will bring some bikes. If I remember it is cheaper to buy tickets in Oct than Nov and the ey go up again in 2018.

Re:

I'm going for the weekend, not sure if i'll enter anything but maybe the Funduro.

GTs all round then :D

Might be just the push I need to finish the Zaskar....

or the Backwoods.....

or the Lobo.....

:facepalm:

Do we get to sit around chatting sh*t, drinking beer and watching bicycles go by? Tweed? Lights? The new Broom?

Re:

Yep.....will get down there on the Thursday most probably and make a long weekend of it with the kid's and do the xc race which is on the saturday and have the London to Brighton with the wife on the Sunday :D

Back