Glentress Anyone This weekend

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
As there is interest in Glentress this weekend 16th/17th for us MacRetro bikers I thought i'd start a new thread to simplify things.

So folk who've expressed an interest are :-

Me......Velomaniac
The Ken and his son Dylan
Kaiser....... maybe
Awaycaboose.........maybe
Clockworkgazz.........maybe

Anyone else ?

Cheers

Not me i'm afraid, i'm working on Sunday night, i'd be able to go to Glentress but i'd be totaly fecked at work :roll: , just too much of a day out, managed Carron valley ok but even then i had to leave early :(

Will be ok first half of next year as i dont work on a Sunday night.

Think I will need to pass on the glentress jaunt lads, got the ok for the time off from my better half, but have decided that I would be better using the pass to get some road miles in for the up and coming glasgow-edinburger run.

I am up for doing a 20-30 mile run on the road if you don't make it to glentress J? Should have the drops on the G fisher SS so keen to give her a whirl soon :D

I'll be there with Dylan on Sunday, it will be fairly early and I don't think he'll manage getting up to Spooky Woods as we'll need to be back in edinburgh by about 1pm. I'm probably aiming to do the blue route with him with bits of red. But We'll meet up with a squad of retrobikers if anyone makes it.

:oops: sorry, after saying I might go I've been reminded that someones coming to varnish the living room and hall floors and I'll need to remove everything by Monday morning. So may be back to a couple of hours buzz round Pollock.

Nope, does not look like any form of organised run is going to happen this weekend.

Dave and myself may hit Glentress late morning and might bump into the Ken out on the trails or maybe not.

Good luck with the trainning run Gazz and hope your floor turns out nice Kaiser.

maybe some other time :)

Think I'll go through to the festival on Saturday with Liese and her folks so a biggish (to me :) ) road ride is out I'm afraid, sorry Gazz. Kaiser if you let me know what time you're thinking you'll be at Pollock I may be up for that depending on how cream crackered I am after the delights of the Edinburgh Festival on a busy Saturday.

I might be able to swing a 35 mile road run on sat and a wee muddy trip to pollock on sunday- so give me a shout if sunday is any use to either of you.

Latest posts

Back