Quantock Meet Sunday 28 Jan 07

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Would anyone be interested in a meet on the Quantock hills at the end of November?

Was thinking about a sunday meet and ride followed by a pint.

Any suggestions / takers?

Pete.

its on the north coast of avon & sumerset. think bristol then head west. trails are ok for a fairly small, fairly low altitude area.

Oh Boll***s

AHHgggHH!!! Day job gets in the way.

Due to the unique way I am employed I am going to be at sea then until after crimbo. Bummer. :cry:

Will think more and arrange a meet for the new year at some point.

The 1992 Quantock Cracker race route sounds like a plan!

Oh. By the way. Yes it is low alititude but for legally rideable trails in a 15 x 30 mile area with awesomely good drainage and easy access by road (or up the hill if you live where I do) it takes some beating! ;)

Besides, Moab/Vail/Durango/Mammoth don't have the wurzels or scrumpy and WE do!

All together now...

"I got a brand new combine harvester and I'll give you the key,
'cos I got 40 acres and you got 43,
and I am asking you my dear why won't you marry me!"

Ooo arr! :D

So have we a date for this ride? As im only 60 miles away :D
Sorry for late post, but only just seen it!!

Last weekend in January anyone?

Those that know start at Ramscombe, climb up to Crowcombe Park Gate, down hill (300m ish to almost sea level :cool: ) to Holford (where Bryan Adams Prince of Thieves video was shot :shock: ). Back up Holford Coombe to Dead Womans Ditch, then down to Ramscombe via Johhny Palmers. Then the Chimney is always an option up to Triscombe stone for the terminally fit or the Aincent Mariner Pub in Nether Stowey for the rest of us (the pub is named such as Samuel Taylor Coolridge's old house is next door).

Bikes History Cider, what more do you want! :LOL:

Back