Malvern classic 2018

Looks good to me...back to Eastnor. :D
Thursday evening to Sunday

No team stuff apparently, or long races, but plenty to keep us entertained, according to the website:

["XC, Downhill, Funduro..."
"Retro Show and Shine - Will your old skool pride and joy be awarded the highly prized 'Best in Show'? Start polishing her now, we will have a category for both Downhill and XC."
"free wi-fi available for all"
"live bands playing 90's style music followed by live DJ's. They are primed to turn up the tempo and get the speakers pumping"

oh and:
"Face Painting, Bouncy Castles, Ball Pits"

All the best,

any123":fauxziyk said:
here is a link if it works to all the info on the malvern classic 2018. All i looked for was are you allowed to talk after 10pm lol. its got free wifi wow

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/the-malve ... tival.html

thanks andy

Looking at the link, I reckon I'll just do some retro rides further afield!

Along with Bontrager/Pivot 24/12

Brighton Big Dog

Bedgebury 6hr

Mike

The History Man":32pxnf4n said:
It's no mayhem.

That never really appealed to me. Endurance riding and night riding. I rode the Malverns in 94 on a Klein. The only change I d make is don't go camping.

its not exactly cheap...

"Entry into The Event – Entry for those aged 0-12 years of age is free.
All spectators and riders will have to pay the entry fee which will be available online on Sunday the 1st of October 2017 at 09:00.
Early Bird Discount for those booking between October 1st and December 31st 2017: For those arriving on Thursday (15:00 onwards), Friday or Saturday (before 23:00) the online, in advance entry fee is £30.00 per person aged 13 years of age or older.
For those booking between January 1st and June 13th 2018: For those arriving on Thursday (15:00 onwards), Friday or Saturday (before 23:00) the online, in advance entry fee is £35.00 per person aged 13 years of age or older.
For those paying on the door on and arriving on Thursday (15:00 onwards), Friday or Saturday (before 23:00) the entry fee is £40.00 per person aged 13 years of age or older.
For those arriving on Sunday the online, in advance entry fee is £10.00 per person aged 13 years of age or older. For those paying on the door the entry fee is £15.00 per person aged 13 years of age or older"

Re:

The History Man":3tcabf3o said:
It's no mayhem.

you're right its nothing like it, its got far more of a social "festival feel" than Mayhem

Mike Muz 67":3tcabf3o said:
Looking at the link, I reckon I'll just do some retro rides further afield!

Along with Bontrager/Pivot 24/12
Brighton Big Dog
Bedgebury 6hr

Mike

for those who want a more ride orientated event, then it looks like 24/12 is probably going to be closer to a Mayhem event.

Back