Mayhem aftermath thread

Re:

:D

I'll post a few pics later, just gotta unload first and its still up in the very high 20's

I'm going for a nap after my Sunday luncheon. I shall compose something with words and pictures later. I seem to have mislaid a bicycle.

Re:

Nick
Thanks for dining such a good job of sorting teams out etc.
Great weekend and a real pleasure to meet you all.
I will get some potos up but it migt be a while.

Re:

Yes. An all round fantastic weekend. :cool:

Thank you for all the effort put into making it such a success. (I'm so pleased I didn't need to do a lap in the heat of the day though. Well don'e everyone who did. Hope you all get home without incident.

Chris.

Top job everyone. Was great to get to put faces to some odd user names. Great to see how the other riders and hangers on loved the retro too!
Few snaps of the serious side of things...

Attachments

• hardlife.jpg
    hardlife.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3,988
  • mostimportantjob.jpg
    mostimportantjob.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3,988
  • nightinthecamp1.jpg
    nightinthecamp1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3,988
More if the same....

Attachments

• nightriders.jpg
    nightriders.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3,975
  • watchingatnight.jpg
    watchingatnight.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,975
  • daywatching.jpg
    daywatching.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 3,975
I had a splendid weekend! I knew it would be good but it far surpassed my expectations. The course was sublime and the company even better. Aside from Spud who did a fabulous job of organising, a special mention must go to Andy for his vast generosity and good nature. I cannot wait until next years event, whatever it may be. :)

Re:

Thanks guys for a great weekend and you all made me and my daughter very welcome. Loved the course , really nice layout . Well done Nick for all your hard work , nice one.

Back