An evening with Charlie Kelly and Joe Breeze NLincs 17/7/17

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Charlie and Joe are in the UK this summer and i am fortunate enough to be able to organise an evening with these two pretty cool chaps who pioneered our beloved lifestyle.

It will basically be an evening discussing all things mountain bike, drinking beer and coffee/tea and having a nice social gathering of like minded fools who love bikes and music ;) I am going to try and get hold of the "Mountain Biking: The untold British story" to have on before or after the talk.

I'd also like some cool bikes to display in the venue, but this will be sorted nearer the time.

venue

Cafe Indie in Scunthorpe, Nth Lincs and will start around 7PM

https://www.facebook.com/cafeindiependent/

Tickets will be £10 per head and i will update with obtaining these ASAP

I am currently sorting promo stuff and Charlies books to buy at the event. Cheers and look forward to seeing you :)

Re:

Cool glad there's some support. Getting the poster/flyer sorted today and tickets as well. Had Charlies book supplier contact me regarding books available at the event so these will be available too.

Xx

Re:

Nice one dude, sitting tickets tonight and the flyer should be finished and ready Friday

Spread the love

Nice one Longun sir!

I'm attending the Clitheroe gig, but I'll see if I can also logistically make this one too. See you at Mayhem dude.

EDIT: just clicked that Café Indie link on FB, they haven't got your gig listed in their events' list. Get them to promote it too. ;)

Re:

they will do after tomorrow, need to confirm a few last minute possible additions....... ;)

Back