Great North Bike Ride 2008 - 24th Aug

Alp*Willi

Retrobike Rider
Hi y'all

Any of you good chaps/chapesses doing this jaunt down the wonderful Northumberland coastline? Not much of a heart racer but an excuse to get out on the bike nonetheless.

Look fwd to meeting any and all Retrobikes at the startline :cool: :D

Could be interested- I can see the coast from here! Whats the story? Dates etc?
S

Could also be interested!

Had planned to do the coast to coast at the end of august, but since caining off my bike at a silly speed ive put that one on the back burner.... a less challenging ride could be a nice alternative.

Hi guys

Quick overview of the ride - approx. 54miles setting off from Seahouses at 0900 finishing at Tynemouth Priory whenever you get there! It's all along NCR 1 as well so skinnies are a must :?

Registration must be done b4 20th august if you want to be sure of a Nike T-shirt and a medal on completion. Registration costs £10 which only covers costs. You will be sent a sponsership form with your packup or, like me, you can set up a JustGiving page for the event.

You can register on the day but that will cost £20 so get it in now!

Website is www.greatnorthbikeride.com and you can pay for your registration with PayPal - how easy is that :LOL:
You can also pay for transport back to Seahouses if you want.

Hopefully c u guys on the day for a relaxed trip through the countryside.

Rhys in Longhooooooooooton (think I've pronounced it right, still getting to grips with Geordie :oops: )

Back