Cannock Fools Gold Ride - Aftermath

BerthaPog

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Thank you to all for a great ride today, was a little disheartened when I saw the weather first thing, but combination of good bikes and good people changed that. And then the weather improved beautifully.

Thanks again.

That was great fun. Shame I had to cut a bit short but I thought my lungs where going to fall out. Nice to see you all.

Re:

Not as short as my Saracen. For the freehub to fail after a mile was a bit poor. But the run back to the car to fetch bike #2 was most invigorating!!

Re:

i don't wish to here. i could be in the intruder no kids chilling and getting ready for a night out in cannock humm must thank the wife someday.

Re:

Sure some pics of us having a fantastic time in the sunshine will help Andy...
https://goo.gl/photos/K4aHAZ8jSE7NrBSP9
:p

Afraid I've just dumped everything in there so you'll need to flick through them a bit... You can also add photos to that album if you have any? Seems like a good plan to keep them all together!
GgoeNU8J9CxyM9pk6

Had an absolute blast, legs are destroyed and my rear rim isn't far off either! Brilliant fun.

Great to see you all and some really interesting bikes too.

Going to look into clashes with other rides etc but we mentioned the weekends of May 6/7th and 20/21st for potential Peaks and Long Mynd rides...

Going back to bed for a bit - was about one am by the time I'd got the bikes spotless and then gone for a recovery curry in Milton; ache from top to toe now! :LOL:

Re:

Thanks to Ted for organizing a great ride yesterday and he gets extra brownie points for bringing cakes :LOL:

Perfect Retrobike ride really, good mix of bikes, lots of pointless gassing and a "tat" sale!

Feeling it a bit today but really enjoyed it......anyone got a 29.4 seatpost??

Re:

Didn't ted have a 29.4 in his sales box?

Awesome day boys and girls, loved it.

Only concern is that the van is now foobared :(

I'll post pics etc later

Re: Re:

longun":15pb0e4u said:
Didn't ted have a 29.4 in his sales box?

Awesome day boys and girls, loved it.

Only concern is that the van is now foobared :(

I'll post pics etc later

Did you make it home ok? What's up with it?

Re:

Made it to South ferriby and then home with sprog....just. didn't want to start this morning. Smoke, rattles and sparks.....terminal :(

The last ride and drive with her for 250 miles were good though.

Back