Mayhem 2017 Team "Awesome Foursome"

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I know theres only four of us but even so I hope we can get everything as sorted well before the event

I've chucked everyones name into the list below (no particular order) however I really would like to do the opening lap.

I'm assuming everyone has lights but assumptions can be a dangerous thing,

and what about laps, every fourth one sort of makes sense, however thats not going to give anyone long before they're back up and out (especially at night)

so do we at some point go with shaking things up around midnight to give everyone a bit longer in bed (see below)

Attachments

• awesome.JPG
    awesome.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 1,858
Re:

How about doing double laps at night, Nick? Just a thought. Although your way may work out better, I don't know.

I am fully lit, ta.

Both helmet and bar mount.

Mike

Re:

See what others think Nick. Have to be fair to all of us.

Is there still a Northern team of four? Or did they expand to five?

Mike

Re:

I'm happy to go with the timings as they are, but don't mind double laps at night either. I can never get any sleep at Mayhem anyway, so the I'm pretty easy going with the timings! I think I'll have to get a headlight in addition to a handlebar light as I had a bit of trouble last year when my battery died.

Re: Re:

andyz":1aqvmvo0 said:
I can never get any sleep at Mayhem anyway, so the I'm pretty easy going with the timings! .

Can't sleep ..........Whys that :shock:

Can't possibly be the camp noise, is it more a case of being Over stimulated... Or is it the Party animal in you still burning strongly ?

Mike Muz 67":2tgi8qfh said:

Mike

Mike

last years northern four man grew into two teams for 2017 that then morphed into two teams of five,

just about everything this year has gotten bigger :D

Retro Spud":24hvm70z said:
Mike Muz 67":24hvm70z said:

Mike

just about everything this year has gotten bigger :D

Speak for yourself, darling! :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Double laps at night is a good idea. I've done this previously.

I'll get my a**e in gear and build my Hei Hei KK in preparation, I'll get my build thread updated too.

SP

Splatter Paint":3rvc424h said:
Double laps at night is a good idea. I've done this previously.

I'll get my a**e in gear and build my Hei Hei KK in preparation, I'll get my build thread updated too.

SP

C'mon, chop chop! Lol

Mike

Back