Who's actually going to SITS then? *PICS NOW ACTUALLY ADDED*

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Let's have a list of those attending so we can see if it's going to be a taped off RB camp affair again.

I'll be there. Hopefully Friday afternoon onwards.

Who Else?

The list thus far...

Wu.
Heathy.
Jango.
...?

I'm planning to get there Friday afternoon in time for coarse inspection and bbq/beer in the evening.

I'll be arriving around 2pm to pitch up and ride the course - might not be staying over on Friday night unless I get a pass out negotiated...

So what are the teams now??

Mr K

Looks like team retrobike, which is Alwayshorizontal,Jango,Mrkawasaki,and myself.
And then there is Team Gus Gus, going solo again, trying to beat his personal best of 4 laps :LOL:
Guys make sure you bring insect repellent ;) It seemed last year like there was a midge factory nearby.

I shall be there prob get there early sat mornig can someone pm me their mobile so I can find the rb camp

Well, looks like team Retrobike has taken a early casualty :oops:
Ive just got back in from a trip to Cwm Carn, and half way round had a bit of a moment on a jump. I have taken a beating to my left knee, ankle and also trashed a £ 139 helmet :cry:
My ankle now looks like something out of a elephant man movie, and i'm limping heavily :roll: Looks like a few days of TLC and fingers crossed for Saturday :?

Keep on smiling it doesn't hurt really :D

I'll be there Saturday sometime before the start!
Please save me a tent & car space. Are we riding retro start to finish or i am allowed to bring something modern? (in case of heavy mud and or to ride at night)

I will be fine for the race, and Tony you have to ride your single speed, them's the rules :LOL:

Back