Mayhem 2017 "Retro-Bution" Team sub thread

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Guys its now less than 100 days until Mayhem opens

and about time we think about sorting out rider order... so here goes ! each team will have its own sub tread

Here we go then based upon the discussion you've all been part of .....is this right ?

Since ride times are based upon last year results from the Lost Souls with an average lap of 1:20 I've also shave 8 mins a lap off to highlight how things can change on the day

*** if your not on the team please respect this thread and not post irrelevant Cr*p

Attachments

• laps Plan B.JPG
    laps Plan B.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 2,698
  • laps 1.JPG
    laps 1.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 2,698
Re:

I really don't mind when I go in the running order, however I've never been before so I'd rather my first lap of the course not be in the dark if possible. :D

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":35f493af said:
I really don't mind when I go in the running order, however I've never been before so I'd rather my first lap of the course not be in the dark if possible. :D

track opens on Friday and again at 8am for sighting laps,

but don't be shy Mr Bomb you've paid the same as everyone else ! besides some folk love a night night lap and some may not have lights

I'm not the least bit religious but I have to say it was almost a spirtual moment riding the dawn lap last year

cherrybomb":35bhhknv said:

Likewise. I've never raced or done the likes of this before. I don't have lights either. I can get some if guided on what is needed.
If need be I'm content with only one lap...it is the spirit and participation which counts! :LOL:

Thanks Spud for sorting this thread out.

Re:

I really want 2 laps if possible. Ideally lap 2 and then somewhere around lap 11-13 as would love a day and a night lap.

If nobody else wants to do first lap I dont mind doing that either. Quite like the idea of a mass running start *now where did I park my bike*

MarinMartin":33p96owl said:
I really want 2 laps if possible. Ideally lap 2 and then somewhere around lap 11-13 as would love a day and a night lap.

If nobody else wants to do first lap I dont mind doing that either. Quite like the idea of a mass running start *now where did I park my bike*

Bag it then I'm not running that's why I got a bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Its only a quarter - third of a mile sprint to split folk up a little, if your at the back of the pack then you end up with no more than a gentle jog for most of it

It is fun and there's going to at least 5 others there as well.
I'm planning on pulling lap 1 !

Back