Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:34 pm 
GOLD | PoTM | Rider | rBOTM
GOLD | PoTM | Rider | rBOTM

Cheshire1980 wrote:
Not going to make it :( , thought I could drive down this morning, but my daughter has been poorly this week and has gradually got worse, and is now in hospital, and obviously a serious matter like this takes priority... really gutted to missing this event, and embarrassed :oops: to be letting a team down with no notice, so my sincerest apologies. Equally I need to be here with my daughter. Hope everyone has a good event and that the team manages to fill my riding gaps.

Now that is a proper excuse.

Hope she's well/recovering?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 pm 
Retro Guru

Ditto. We'll hopefully see you at the next one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 pm 
Retro Guru

Thanks guys for all the kind comments. Gutted to have missed a sun kissed mayhem, and not being able to meet up with like minded retro enthusiasts.. My daughter unfortunately had a tick bite a few weeks back where she contracted Lyme's disease, which can be very serious and unpleasant and life threatening if not treated. Thankfully she is making s good recovery slowly. Hopefully I will have a little more luck for for the next event. I certainly don't like to let people down, particularly team events, so my sincerest apologies. Anyway sounds like you all had great time out there. Cheers chaps :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:51 pm 
Old School Grand Master

Cheshire1980 wrote:
Thanks guys for all the kind comments. Gutted to have missed a sun kissed mayhem, and not being able to meet up with like minded retro enthusiasts.. My daughter unfortunately had a tick bite a few weeks back where she contracted Lyme's disease, which can be very serious and unpleasant and life threatening if not treated. Thankfully she is making s good recovery slowly. Hopefully I will have a little more luck for for the next event. I certainly don't like to let people down, particularly team events, so my sincerest apologies. Anyway sounds like you all had great time out there. Cheers chaps :)

Jees :shock: Hope she makes a full recovery from that. Tbh thats one thing im para about when walking/riding through deer inhabited pastures.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:57 pm 
Old School Grand Master

M-Power wrote:
Cheshire1980 wrote:

Jees :shock: Hope she makes a full recovery from that. Tbh thats one thing im para about when walking/riding through deer inhabited pastures.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:20 pm 
Retro Guru

Cheshire1980 wrote:

The Guv'nor John took your spot and did us proud with two super fast laps. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19