Mayhem 2017 Team "New Old Stock" Sub Thread

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Guys its now less than 100 days until Mayhem opens

and about time we think about sorting out rider order... so here goes ! each team will have its own sub tread

Same rules as we've run before.

I'll try and give you all your first choice, but compromise(s) may need to be made

nobody gets a second lap until everyone has had a go.

if your flexible please give me as many options as possible

Riders time will be based upon last year results and an average lap of 1:20 but the conditions on the day may alter this drastically.

*** if your not on the team please respect this thread and not post irrelevant Cr*p

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,895
Re:

I'm happy to do a night lap, but it would be good to do a daytime sighter lap first.

No.6 and No.12 maybe.

One thing from experience, people riding night laps need to know what the person they are handing over to looks like in full kit, I spent 15 minutes watching the track at 3.00am, only to find the person I was taking over from had got round faster and was standing right next to me waiting for me. Neither of us knew what the other looked like in cycling kit.

Hi all

I wouldn't want to do the first lap,(couldn't) and don't really fancy a night lap, so anything after about the second lap would probably suit me.

Depending on what state I'm in I may be up for a second one Sunday Morn, daylight time, but I might want to get away by about 9 to 9.30
Sunday morn, to another do nearby. Hope that doesn't upset anyone.

I'm sure things will slot into place at the time.

Cheers all

Kit :)

Any daytime lap for me, Nos 4 or 5 as a first lap, then any other as a possible second. As I have no lights at the moment, a 2nd daylight lap would be preferred :)

as above, no lights at present but Im working on it. I would be looking to do any daytime slot for first run if posisble. as for second (and I'm not too bothered if I dont get one) again happy to fill any gaps, or pop at the end of the list if everyone else really wants another run.

whats the crack with the first lap? sounds like it could be chaotic, ie fun.

Re:

I have spare lights I can bring if anyone REALLY wants to do some night laps. :mrgreen:

Hi All

I'll wait a few more days before entering in names and even then you may still need to compromise / horse trade amoungst yourselves.

I'll also include (as requested) a list of all the riders for the team so you guys know whose in it without referring back to pg1 of the main Mayhem thread

all the best

nick

Re:

I'm really not too fussed when I ride, but a daylight sighter and a dusk / night / dawn lap would be my preference.

I feel the same as NeilM, I've got decent lights so I'm happy to do a night lap but I wouldn't mind a daylight one as well. I've never been before so not really sure what the score is!

Re:

Good afternoon chaps, apologies for being late to the party :| I will be happy doing a day lap to find my feet around the track and also a night one too. Ive had a few rides out recently and i am afraid i wont be blisteringly fast :( But hopefully will get round within the outlined timeframe. If my knee is up to it i may be able to do another daylight lap, but if any of you sport billys want to do extra from me feel free ;) I will be happy getting a couple of laps under my belt.

Apologies in advance for my snail-trail riding style :facepalm:

Jussa

Back