Mayhem 2017 "Lost Souls" sub thread

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Guys its now less than 100 days until Mayhem opens

and about time we think about sorting out rider order... so here goes ! each team will have its own sub tread

Same rules as last year.

I'll try and give you all your first choice, but compromise(s) may need to be made

nobody gets a second lap until everyone has had a go.

if your flexible please give me as many options as possible.....

Riders time will be based upon last year results and an average lap of 1:20 but the conditions on the day may alter this drastically.

given the number of replies I've chucked the times in and below is as close as I can get things
however its NOT set in stone yet as we've yet to hear from Feetabix/Misteroo/Windowmaker :D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,749
Lap 5 please. Then 15. I've done a night lap every year so far. Would be nice to get some sleep this time. Thanks. The glacier.

Edit. Removed 14 to keep it simple. Ta.

More than happy to do a night lap, but would like to get a daylight lap in first.

Say lap 2 and somewhere between 8 and 14.

Hi Spud. I'll do any times, I don't have very good off road lights so daylight hours would be preferable but I'll fit in where needed, I'll probably end up walking most of it again anyway :LOL:

Re:

I'd like lap 4 and 13 if possible, spud me old mucker me old mate ;)

Re:

cheers for the speedy reply's, I'll give it a few days and then start to knock up the draft running order

Nobby

I'll do my best but if things speed up or slow down your dawn ride could happen at 8am !!
to be honest the only rider guaranteed of their start time is rider #1 at 12 noon (You)

Give me 7th Lap, I've got lights so no bother starting or ending in dark. Also happy to do 12th lap, chances are with the lap times increasing it might just be the beginning of sunrise and I can still get some kip before contemplating the long haul northward.

Oh and Nobby, if you piss about like last time and the start lap becomes a 3 hour odysey the sheep skull collection might be joined by a human one...just saying like ;)

Back