The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Here we go again. My local ride, just a small affair............

Shed will be locked down and guarded this year!

http://www.winchcombecc.org.uk/honc/

Entries open 7th January.

Who's up for it then?

DSC00072_edited_zpsqesgmmwk.jpg

Re:

I'm in (along with my own tools this year)

Hopefully I won't get put to the sword again by Mr Muz

Re:

Don't worry Spud,

I can get into his shed ok. I have a car! :xmas-big-grin:

As for the guards, I'm sure there's enough clearance in my wheel arch! :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

"We are planning to introduce some new route variations this year that we hope will make HONC even more interesting & challenging."

There was a lot more road last year than previously ?

The History Man":3dc9hdfm said:
"We are planning to introduce some new route variations this year that we hope will make HONC even more interesting & challenging."

There was a lot more road last year than previously ?

After Muz killed my legs off I was well pleased to see some tarmac...

Anyway I know where you live but are you on the organising committee?

Nothing to do with me. I just know a few 'locals'. Ones with the correct number of fingers. Of the non-banjo playing variety.

Re:

If it's more challenging, then there's either more road hills, more off road, more off road hills, or someone using a water cannon!

Or all of the above.

May be less cx bikes if it's more difficult

Mike

The History Man":2qhbtgjm said:
Nothing to do with me. I just know a few 'locals'. Ones with the correct number of fingers. Of the non-banjo playing variety.

Hey stop being fingerist... And don't knock impromptu home amputation until you've tried it, beside nowt wrong with having less fingers than a KitKat.... Unless you want to play the piano of course.

Retro Spud":2jqhkpdf said:
The History Man":2jqhkpdf said:

Hey stop being fingerist... And don't knock impromptu home amputation until you've tried it, beside nowt wrong with having less fingers than a KitKat.... Unless you want to play the piano of course.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back