Ride Chartridge 2017

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I am taking over the organising a 3 route sportive to raise money for my kids school in Chesham, Buckinghamshire. Ride Chartridge is in its fourth year and we are hoping to make 2017 its biggest year. Last year we had about 500 riders taking part. There are three different routes at 60, 100 and 125 kilometre distances. We also have a 10k family ride. The routes are amazing and wind through the chiltern hills past Ashridge and Ivinghoe Beacon. Food and drink stops are also provided along the route.

It is all affiliated by British Cycling and places can be paid for online. Its on May 14th so hopefully the weather will be favourable.

After the rides we are hoping to have various events at the school so riders and families can hang around. There will be food, drink, sports massages and we are working on getting a couple of local bikes shops, a local bike/run clothing company. For the kids we are working on a few things like a balance bike course, tennis tournament, go ride and possibly a small velodrome track.

All information about the routes and how to sign up is at http://www.ridechartridge.com or just search ride chartridge on Facebook and give us a like :)

I might even get the retro mobs out of the attic and have them on show :)

Re:

Good man. Thank you.

It's a great route so you will really enjoy it.

Make sure you say hello on the day. I'll be the one looking a bit stressed!! :)

Re:

Will do :D
Looking forward to it, just need to get training :facepalm:

Re:

I would just like to say a big thankyou to Gio and the whole Ride Chartridge team for an amazing day on Sunday.
Myself and my friend Gary had never ridden 100K before but we had a great time around a beautiful route with lots of friendly riders.
Bloody Photobucket is playing up at the moment so can't upload any pics but will do asap.

Re: Re:

Gruff":hsbw8kzs said:
I would just like to say a big thankyou to Gio and the whole Ride Chartridge team for an amazing day on Sunday.
Myself and my friend Gary had never ridden 100K before but we had a great time around a beautiful route with lots of friendly riders.
Bloody Photobucket is playing up at the moment so can't upload any pics but will do asap.
Glad you enjoyed it. You should have asked for me as it would have been good to meet you.

Hopefully see you next year :)

Giom6":30kg1u2p said:
Gruff":30kg1u2p said:
Glad you enjoyed it. You should have asked for me as it would have been good to meet you.

I did but they couldn't see you.

Gruff":2qrekh0v said:
Giom6":2qrekh0v said:
Gruff":2qrekh0v said:

I did but they couldn't see you.
Oh ok. Sorry about that. Must have been hiding somewhere!

Back